Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Years Resiolution

It has been a while since my last post. I was overloaded with some stuff and preparing other tutorial. I was recently assigned as GA to one of the Educational Technology graduate classes, and since it is a new course that I am responsible of, it is taking a lot of my time planning, coming up with ideas, grading, preparing tests.

As the new years approaches (yay 2017) I am making a deal with my self to at least blog once per week and to post a useful link, tutorial or inspirational article. For this ill start with it today.
Over summer, I discovered Office Mix and have been using it since then. It is a very helpful tool for educators (and for other professions as well). It can allow you to record your presentation or instantly screen record what you are doing with lots of useful function. For example you can add your picture or remove it, you can add your voice or you can just rely on annotations,

For this I am sharing to day with you office mix tutorial i prepared my self to make it easier for you to discover.

#MSFTEDU #MIEExpert

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara, I just downloaded your Office Mix tutorial. Thank you very much for sharing. It's been on my to-do list for a while to learn more about this add-on. Best wishes from Greenville, North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete